What's Old is New Again!
39,500 Posts

·
"Gin'iro Ryuujin"
2,355 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Signing on as we had to bow out this year to go pick up what use to be known as the "Orange Flame" at Arrington's. From now on it will be known as the "Cat-Catcher" or maybe "Kitty-Killer". As we headed east on I-40 mid morning on Saturday I looked over to my left and saw what had to be one hell of a good time. Couldn't be there in body but we were there in soul! Carry on Mopar!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts
Thanks for the pics saw some familiar cars from the Challenger and Charger side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pics, it was great meeting everyone, we had a great time and look forward to future meets!
We traveled to Gatty in a 2012 Ram QC 1500 4X4 (Tequilla Sunrise) and returned home this evening with a Black 2013 Challenger SRT, couldn't help myself. I will post pics this weekend as we now have to head for Warner Robins, GA to move my Daughter back home.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,616 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for sharing your pics, it was great meeting everyone, we had a great time and look forward to future meets!
We traveled to Gatty in a 2012 Ram QC 1500 4X4 (Tequilla Sunrise) and returned home this evening with a Black 2013 Challenger SRT, couldn't help myself. I will post pics this weekend as we now have to head for Warner Robins, GA to move my Daughter back home.
Congrats! You weren't kidding when you said you were thinking about it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all! I'm Kai (KA1OTE) from over yonder on the Ram Forum. I registered here (as I will with the other forums) in order to share the pics I took of some of your Challengers!

There was a troupe of 11 of us who visited the Tail of the Dragon on Sunday. I apologize again for being a camera whore but hey! I did get some great shots of you guys and gals with your cars!

Hopefully, those in the photos will be able to pick themselves out, as I am unfamiliar with your screen names on here, LOL!

Without further adieu...

and this is me :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts