Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in College Park Georgia and I see some of the nicest challengers on the road here! Shout out and rep your city in Georgia :3-smash:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess there are no other challenger owners from Georgia on the Z forum, I just cant be the only one!! Say it aint so

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
LOl no you aren't the only one. I live in Stockbridge. I use to be the President for the DSM club. Just didn't have the time or my work schedule was to busy to handle the responsibility. Anyways welcome to the Z....:smileup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOl no you aren't the only one. I live in Stockbridge. I use to be the President for the DSM club. Now I run with the Atlanta Mopar Club. Just didn't have the time or my work schedule was to busy to handle the responsibility. Anyways welcome to the Z....:smileup:
Thanks for responding Jettech, I knew I couldnt be alone in this great state.....lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
Cartersville, GA here.....
See one or two around town but made the dealership promise that they would sell another Blacktop edition in the county...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Shouting out from Lumpkin, Ga. I don't know about ya'll, but I've been seeing Challengers out the wazoo down here. Of course half of them are riding on 26" rims and blasting some god awful stuff they call music.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shouting out from Lumpkin, Ga. I don't know about ya'll, but I've been seeing Challengers out the wazoo down here. Of course half of them are riding on 26" rims and blasting some god awful stuff they call music.
Within a 2 to 3 mile radius of my home, there are at least 7 Challenger owners. I seem to have the only HEMI in the bunch as most are SXT or SE models. 22"' or better seem to be the norm around my parts. When traveling on the west side of Atlanta, Challengers are seen much more often.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Augusta here. There are a fair amount of Challengers here, quite a few SRTs but I'd say the majority are still 6s. There is a lady that I have seen at the track a couple times that runs her 14 SRT.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,516 Posts
Shout out from Snellville :)
Welcome to ChallengerForumZ!

Won't you takea couple minutes to introduce yourself and your Challenger in the Newbie Check In section for a warm and rousing welcome form our members! Thanks!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to everyone that has responded to this thread, not really impressed with the number of challenger owners that have responded , but I appreciate the folks that have. I guess there are not many of us owners on the forum, but there is a s&*t load of challengers running around Georgia thats for sure

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forum and new to owning a challenger just bought a 2011 rt with 29000 miles and light mods. Hoping to find some challenger owners in ga. Live in duluth

1 - 20 of 36 Posts