Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Gettysburg meet and cruise

3K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  challengerfan56 
#1 · (Edited)
This year's Gettysburg Meet & Cruise is scheduled for April 6th with the rain date of April 7th. In the past we have met at the Gettysburg Outlets at 9 am. After hanging out and talking cars for awhile we cruise the battle fields together. The Pennsylvania guys always set up a great cruise route through the battlefields. After the cruise we usually grab a bite together. This is always a great time with lots of great Challengers as well as some really great people. I will update this thread with more details as I get them. Here is a link to the official Gettysburg Cruise thread - Gettysburg Cruise Thread

#2 ·
I really hope I can go this year but we'll have to see, it's a great area for crusin.

#4 ·
I want to remind everyone that the Gettysburg meet and cruise is this Saturday April 6. Everyone is meeting at the Gettysburg Outlets at 1863 Gettysburg Village Dr Gettysburg, PA 17325 at 9:00 am. We will leave for the battlefield cruise at 11:00 am. I hope to see you there.

Here is another link to the official thread if you missed it - http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=801411#post801411

#5 ·
Hilda and I will be there. We are going to cruise up 81 with Adam!

#8 ·
BigSlamu, put me down as a maybe. I had carpo tunnel surgery and I will get stiches out Friday so depending on how I feel will determine if I go or not. Thanks, Bob
Come on, Bob!! Butch already said you could be his date. LOL!

#10 ·
#13 ·
BigSlamu, put me down as a maybe. I had carpo tunnel surgery and I will get stiches out Friday so depending on how I feel will determine if I go or not. Thanks, Bob
I have found that no matter what the issue is, driving the Challenger is better than any physical therapy.:smileup: I hope that everything works out well and you will be able to make it. It would be good to see you again.

#14 ·
Didn't you know that Dino was his date for last year's Skyline Drive CruiZe?
Butch could use someone keeping an eye on him we don't want him to get lost.:gy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.