Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,:wavey: I posted on FB awhile ago asking if anyone is going to Gettysburg cruise this year, its on Apr 12th. It's run by the Keystone Challenger group on the eastern side of the state. I know there's a few interested (Butch, Bob, Ric) from our side of the house, but is there anyone else planning to go? IF so we should meet up and convoy down there together, it's be a neat ride with a few Challengers and yes Chargers are welcomed! I plan on going and coming back the same day since I'll be riding solo, (wifey has to work so will miss it). Chime in and let me know. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
Pittsburgh to Gettysburg April 12th

Anybody in the Pittsburgh Area wanting to cruise to Gettysburg with us on April 12th? A couple of us from the local Challenger/Mopar Club are meeting up in the morning then cruising to Gettysburg. Meeting up at the Norwin Hills Shopping Center, 8735 Norwin Ave, Irwin, PA 15642, at 530 AM and departing at 540 AM. We will proceed East on RT 30 to the IHOP Restaurant, 5155 State Route 30, Greensburg, PA, for a second meet up location. We will leave at approximately 600 AM and continue East on RT 30 to Gettysburg, 1863 Gettysburg Village Drive, Gettysburg, PA 17325. :smileup:

·
Registered
8,516 Posts
OK boys and girls tomorrow is the Gettysburg get together! Anybody in the PGH area wanting to roll with us is certainly welcome and we will look for you in the morning at the hook up locations;

Anybody in the Pittsburgh Area wanting to cruise to Gettysburg with us on April 12th? A couple of us from the local Challenger/Mopar Club are meeting up in the morning then cruising to Gettysburg. Meeting up at the Norwin Hills Shopping Center, 8735 Norwin Ave, Irwin, PA 15642, at 530 AM and departing at 540 AM. We will proceed East on RT 30 to the IHOP Restaurant, 5155 State Route 30, Greensburg, PA, for a second meet up location. We will leave at approximately 600 AM and continue East on RT 30 to Gettysburg, 1863 Gettysburg Village Drive, Gettysburg, PA 17325.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good drive out there really fun cruising down 30...too bad you guys missed it I posted some pics on FB...I'm sure Bob will post some pics here and I'll try to get some later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.