Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22,643 Posts
I sensed that the uncle got a little concerned there at one point LOL.

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Nothing happened here, but this is one of those things that something very bad happens and everyone who reads/sees it says, what in the world was this little girl doing behind the wheel of a car? Who in their right mind would let this happen? Call me whatever but, I saw me and this guy in that parking lot and I was filling that parking lot with uppercuts. If that was my brother and my daughter he would never come within 100yds of her again, because he apparently struggles with be ability to not endanger an innocent life. You might be able to tell that I have young daughters.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a young daughter too but considering what I see on the roads on an every day basis, this is tame.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
I have several nieces,they aint driving my challenger,ever ,especially like that,I realize no harm was done but it only takes once, these cars are to powerful for a young un to drive

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My daughter already says "I can reach the pedals" and I I look back at her and laugh and usually say... "not these pedals you can't, not until you have a 4 cylinder and a few 6 cylinders under your belt."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts