Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure I have the right size but they look so much smaller than the oem, but I want to double check here 1st. I have a 2014 R/T and have the Gorilla size 14 x 1.5 these are the correct size right ? The reason I ask is they look so much smaller than the oem and I don't want to screw up my wheels.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,512 Posts
That's what the Gorilla website calls for. Lugs should have what is known as a bulge 60° seat.

·
Premium Member
18,460 Posts
I ran into this issue when I ordered mine. I spoke with a rep from Gorilla who confirmed that Gorilla makes two different sizes that will fit our car. (I don't know why).
However one of them is slightly smaller than the oem lugs. I decided to go with the ones that match the oem.The order # for the ones that match the oem lugs is GOR-61148ch-20. The "ch" stands for chrome and the "20" is the number of lugs. I ended up purchasing them from Speedlogix.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ran into this issue when I ordered mine. I spoke with a rep from Gorilla who confirmed that Gorilla makes two different sizes that will fit our car. (I don't know why).
However one of them is slightly smaller than the oem lugs. I decided to go with the ones that match the oem.The order # for the ones that match the oem lugs is GOR-61148ch-20. The "ch" stands for chrome and the "20" is the number of lugs. I ended up purchasing them from Speedlogix.
Great now I'm scared they are the wrong ones, the part that contacts the wheel looks about the same but the top part looks to be much smaller not slightly. Has anyone else noticed what I'm talking about and if you do I wish you would post so I don't stress myself out lol.

·
Registered
172 Posts
By smaller you mean they sit in deeper than the OEM ones? The ones I put on my car were that way. The work fine and lasted a few thousand miles before I switched my rims out and went with a different color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts