Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally was able to get my Challenger out of the Trailer and get a little of my blood pumping! It only lasted 10 feet and then she went into the garage!
It was still AWESOME though!!!!

Reactions: ninjadave

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
That's 10ft more than I've been able to do in a very long time. I hope every foot was a prelude of better times to come! Lou.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
That's is so great! I love that smile on your face!!!

·
12,989 Posts
I took my little monster out today and gave him a bath then i took him out and heated up the back tires real good a few times, it felt real good!!! LOL.

·
12,989 Posts
I finally was able to get my Challenger out of the Trailer and get a little of my blood pumping! It only lasted 10 feet and then she went into the garage!

Susie, thats quite a smile!! :smileup::smileup:

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Susie, I can see the big smile on your face and I can almost imagine your Challenger contorting it's grill into an equally large grin. Hopefully a road trip is coming soon for you!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,639 Posts

Now there is a happy Mopar Mom!!!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
Alan,
That beast of a car looks soo good!!! The snow piles are even getting smaller! Ha!

·
12,989 Posts
Alan,
That beast of a car looks soo good!!! The snow piles are even getting smaller! Ha!

Thanks Betty, its very meek and modest looking but man its quite a set of fangs now that really bite!!

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
That's what...

................it's all about! We were in a parade today and it was great fun to have the Challenger out in the sun.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:

·
Banned
2,349 Posts
TMI :str: TMI:D !!!
:smileup:
Yes got to spend some garage time today here despite the rain , Just a side note though make sure your trailer has a GPS tracking device in it besides the Challenger there was a Drag car and trailer stolen this week

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

That smile on your face says it all.:smileup:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Very nice,Im lucky,I dont have to hide mine away all winter!!..It must be painful to look and not drive..Beautiful Lady with a beautiful smile in a beautiful car..Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's 10ft more than I've been able to do in a very long time. I hope every foot was a prelude of better times to come! Lou.
It only lasted about 11 minutes, but boy it felt awesome to be behind the wheel....Your time will come soon Lou!

That's is so great! I love that smile on your face!!!
Thanks Betty!

I took my little monster out today and gave him a bath then i took him out and heated up the back tires real good a few times, it felt real good!!! LOL.

Your monster looks ready to play Alan!!!! Looking good!

Susie, thats quite a smile!! :smileup::smileup:
I'm still smiling!!!

Ha! Look at that smile! That's definitely a Challenger smile :D

:rep:
Thanks Dave!!! Loved all 11 minutes!!

Susie, I can see the big smile on your face and I can almost imagine your Challenger contorting it's grill into an equally large grin. Hopefully a road trip is coming soon for you!
Thanks John!! First time out will be a doozy!!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now there is a happy Mopar Mom!!!!
I am a happy MOPAR MOM!!!

................it's all about! We were in a parade today and it was great fun to have the Challenger out in the sun.
Keep on CHALLENGING!:smileup:
That must have been great! Any pics??

TMI :str: TMI:D !!!
:smileup:
Yes got to spend some garage time today here despite the rain , Just a side note though make sure your trailer has a GPS tracking device in it besides the Challenger there was a Drag car and trailer stolen this week
We took the tires off the trailer and jacked it up.....also parked it in back of our house....

That smile on your face says it all.:smileup:
PERMAGRIN!!!!!!!

Very nice,Im lucky,I dont have to hide mine away all winter!!..It must be painful to look and not drive..Beautiful Lady with a beautiful smile in a beautiful car..Enjoy!
Thank You!! It is painful....but at least I can sneak a peek now that she's in the garage!!!

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
it's always good to get a little!!!

what? she started it!!!!

love the smile....only in a Challenger!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I'll bet you had a cigarette after that!!!! :smileup:

:3-smoke:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Glad to see you got a small fix, Susie! And such a Great Smile! :smileup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts