Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to work this morning, stopped at a light to turn onto an on ramp - its a dual turn lane that funnels down to one before the merge on to the highway... Saw a modded 240SX pull up on my right to turn as well. I just knew he was going to try me... eased it through the turn as not to break the ass end loose, hit second, pulled ahead, hit third and was slowly pulling away as we merged onto the highway... he pulled up along side and he gave me a thumbs up.... followed him to work going through the gate you could see him telling the guys about our run in.. when I pulled up they were laughing, saying he told them I spanked him... He did have a silvia badge on the back... sounded pretty decent so I will say he had a little something under the hood.... I'll take it as a legit kill... :Racing:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
congrats on the win... sounds like he was a good sport about his spanking...lol

spent about 4 months in Ocean Springs helping out after Hurricane Katrina... Camp Journey's End campgrounds was my home... had many a meals at "The Shed" crazy stuff down there at that time...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.