Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Scat Pack and she's a beauty. Looks awesome in Pitch Black, got a few options like 8 speed auto, leather, navigation. Another 150 miles and she's broke in, can't wait. Power is addictive, a hoot to drive. Been following the break in procedure closely as possible, course some things are impossible like going 55 for the first 100 miles. Not babying it for sure. Got 1 question, the owners manual does not say anything about transmission maintenance. So am I to assume this is a sealed unit, just keep the level up? Posted a few pics.

Attachments

· Registered
1,371 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Got my Scat Pack and she's a beauty. Looks awesome in Pitch Black, got a few options like 8 speed auto, leather, navigation. Another 150 miles and she's broke in, can't wait. Power is addictive, a hoot to drive. Been following the break in procedure closely as possible, course some things are impossible like going 55 for the first 100 miles. Not babying it for sure. Got 1 question, the owners manual does not say anything about transmission maintenance. So am I to assume this is a sealed unit, just keep the level up? Posted a few pics.
Congrats. :) Great color choice, I chose the same color.:smileup:

· Registered
30 Posts
Our cars are almost identical twins! Ended up the Scat Pack appearance group on mine. About the only thing different looking between ours. Went with the 6 speed manual, though. Was surprised what a pain it was to find one with a manual tranny.

Congrats on your ride!!! They're pretty awesome, aren't they?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.