Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day! I got to meet friendoffur, Dan and his wife Cindy as they were passing thru on their way home from Spring Festival. They are terrific people, we had a great time chatting. So glad they chose to take time for me on their long ride. They even brought me a SF9 t-shirt!!!! I can't wait to spend more time with them sometime in the future.Sorry for the sign in the picture this was right next to I10.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Nice!!!! You get around Corbin!!! :smileup: I'm looking forward to meet them in person some day too.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Dan and Cindy are friendly, down to earth, and just plain good people to spend time around. I'm glad I had an opportunity to meet them as well this past weekend. Safe highways, Dan and Cindy!

·
Premium Member
18,429 Posts
I would enjoy meeting Dan and Cindy as well. Ever notice how good Dan looks when Cindy is standing next to him.Just saying. :gy:

·
Administrator
53,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would enjoy meeting Dan and Cindy as well. Ever notice how good Dan looks when Cindy is standing next to him.Just saying. :gy:
Yeah it is very nice.:smileup:

·
Administrator
53,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!!!! You get around Corbin!!! :smileup: I'm looking forward to meet them in person some day too.
Yeah the list of people from the Z that I have met in person is growing.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,402 Posts
That is the best story today!!! Such a nice couple, Corbin that is just great to get to meet people from the forum! Thanks so much for posting their picture and your cars together!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
You most certainly did have a great day! One day I hope to meet some forum members myself!

·
12,989 Posts
Looks like it was a great day, its always nice to meet other forum members.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,452 Posts
Wow, that is cool! It just makes my day when I meet other people from here!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
You most certainly did have a great day! One day I hope to meet some forum members myself!
Go to Chrysler at Carlisle and you will!! :smileup:

:4-wavey:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I've go every year John! Have been since I can remember!
Why didn't we meet then??? Eh, actually, I don't blame you. LOL! :D

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
First morning back after driving almost 1,000 miles in one day yesterday and over 600 the day before so I'm not all here this morning but I just wanted to say how VERY happy I am to have been able to finally meet Corbin. He is another GREAT example of "good people" which is the reason the Z is the forum I spend so much of what spare time I have on. Right back at ya buddy!!...LOL:smileup::wavey:

·
Now that was dumb!
6,003 Posts
Fantastic opportunity! WTG Gents! Genuinely nice people on these boards. Pretty rare for an internet website. Dan ya lucked out with Cindy :smileup:

·
Administrator
53,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan, thanks for posting the pictures. Glad you two made home safe and sound. It was a pleasure meeting you and Cindy and I am certainly looking forward to our next meeting. Hopefully we will have more time to chat.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts