Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From TEXAS!!!

Guys good reading and I as the FNG you know I did it backwards and posted before I came in here. Backing into things is always safer than running head long in to a situation is my modo.

I am from Montgomery, Texas ( 70 miles north of Houston, on Lake Conroe ) SALUTE!!!!

I am going to be ordering my 2014 next week so when it gets here, probably by MID JUNE :5700293539:

Good job on the info ya'll supply and I look forward to learning more about being a MO-PAR guy!

Ya'll take care!

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the Z forum from Central Ohio!

Lots of great folks here and glad to have you on board.I'm sure the anxious anticipation will be worth the wait!

Beware of the Mod shark...he will gnaw at you before he sinks his teeth in deep ! :shrk:

Your six is clear...kick it up a notch or two :4-looney:

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,649 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts