Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Bob and my wife and I just took delivery of our 2014 Challenger SRT 392 with 6-speed stick. We are really enjoying the fun ride after driving SUV's for a lot of years.

Looking forward to meeting other Challenger owners in theNOVA area.

Attachments

Reactions: jackal

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello, Bob and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

We got lots going on in NOVA! Make sure you check out the NOVA section under the Mid-Atlantic section of Mopar Nation. There is Moparpalooza coming up attheend of May. But the biggest thing is the Skyline Drive CruiZe 7th Edition coming up on Sept. 27. Make sure you check out the thread! http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=101155

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Welcome to the Z, also from No. Va. Did you pick your new ride up at Farrish? They had one just like yours for a while and I noticed its not there any more...I got mine there in November.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,712 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Pa.! Enjoy the site!!! :4-wavey:

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
Very nice ride sir. Hope to see you at Fairlakes cars and coffee one of these Sunday mornings.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from North N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts