Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one on her drives the grey RT with the dark grey or black side stripe? I was at the light on rogers ave nex to the firehouse yesterday. We need to get together and ride out one day :wow:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was there a few Fridays ago, the first time running her on the track was a little nervous and ran 14 and some change @74mph I am plotting on going back up there.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any one on her drives the grey RT with the dark grey or black side stripe? I was at the light on rogers ave nex to the firehouse yesterday. We need to get together and ride out one day :wow:
So was your spelling of "her", instead of 'here' a fraudian slip? You saw her in the grey R/T and wanted to meet 'her'. :att: :D

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello from the South East. I see a few around this way - Ran across what looked like a blackberry pearl with a firefighter sticker on the back window today coming off 95S by the Canton Car Wash

Mount Washington Tavern is on the Northwest - haven't been there since they re-did the place - Might be a good spot to meet up one night but their parking lot is kind of small. Either that or Quarry Lake.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I see a Green with Envy R/T Classic roll though the Columbia Hills area, right past my house and on 108.

There are a bunch where I work but I never have been able to see one of their owners.

I guess the next logical question is when can we all meet up? I'm down for hitting the track. It would be nice to have a large group there. Even if you run it on the track or not.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah we can do this, let's just do a meet and greet. As for the her and not here Magnum force its just me typing to fast forgive me or not.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I checked and they are closed this weekend. Need to get out there before it gets too cold out.

I'm busy anyway this weekend, I have to repair a bunch of shit on my truck so it's ready for winter. The rear dif is leaking in the driveway.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok I understand I did all my needed work in the summer I hate being under a car in the winter, did that way to much in Iraq. Mag Force I know you were.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Are you talking about the Rogers Avenue near Ellicott City. I have a 2010 that looks like that with dark tint. I sometimes use the car to visit my parents in Catonsville and Ellicott City. My car is up at HHP now for some work but I'd love to get together with some local drivers for a lunch or something when the weather gets better.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts