Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just got the Challenger Script Grille Emblem in the mail today & I went to install it & I can't make sense on how the clips on the back line up? Is there something I am doing wrong or did Mopar not make the clips right for the Challenger grille?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I just got the Challenger Script Grille Emblem in the mail today & I went to install it & I can't make sense on how the clips on the back line up? Is there something I am doing wrong or did Mopar not make the clips right for the Challenger grille?
Mine (OEM part # 68214446AA) snapped right into place. Not sure what else I can say, other than after debating about where to put it--and carefully installing it only part-way, to see how it looked in a couple different places--I finally decided to go with the passenger side, where Dodge puts it on the '14s.

I might be able to post a pic later if that would help.

Reactions: wyo.hemi

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmm...Same part # that I have? We were trying the driver side, but I'll go try the passenger side. I'll let you know if I am still having issues.

Thanks!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep...snapped right in on the passenger side, but you have to get it in the right spot! Thanks for the support RichR!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yep...snapped right in on the passenger side, but you have to get it in the right spot! Thanks for the support RichR!
You're welcome!

I might have preferred to put it on the driver's side (like the original 1970) but, it was either going to be too high or too low, relative to the R/T emblem. So, I went with the 2014 placement.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts