Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried running widebody on a GT awd (ikon/vicrez) fender kit? If so what are your wheel tire specs and how’s the process if it’s possible.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Canadian Built Challenger
1,171 Posts
Most aftermarket Wide Body Kits are poorly designed. Also with a AWD your Wheel Offsets will look odd with an aftermarket kit on it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most aftermarket Wide Body Kits are poorly designed. Also with a AWD your Wheel Offsets will look odd with an aftermarket kit on it.
True Im going 275 all around so with widebody it would look funny and I’m struggling to find wheels with high enough offsets too :confused:

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
171 Posts
Ever consider some Hellcat Widebody clones? Those aught to do the trick. You could get a little higher profile tire too to decrease the wheel gap since you have a GT, meaning your car sits taller than all other Challengers thanks to the AWD system.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ever consider some Hellcat Widebody clones? Those aught to do the trick. You could get a little higher profile tire too to decrease the wheel gap since you have a GT, meaning your car sits taller than all other Challengers thanks to the AWD system.
I’ll check those out but wouldn’t I have to run way bigger tires all around since I can’t stagger AWD?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts