Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the GTS headlight covers, and halos? I want the covers but are afraid they will be too dark with the halos I have installed.

Anyone have any pics with the covers on and the halos turned on?

Believe me I have searched first, so I am just asking before I make a $70 purchase.

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey man, i have that done with the most dark set you can put on there from GTS. the covers don't upset the lights in my opinion at all, and imo cuts the glare off any reflective material in the light itself.

the caveat to keep in mind though is that the headlight covers actually HIGHLY diminish the beam of the light. to the point that if you drive at night I would pull the things off. I recognize that my night vision is a little lacking, however I'm in the joking opinion that I would need to turn the halo's on also just so I could see 10 ft in front of the car.

The product though is awesome and makes the challenger look extremely mean. This is my heads up for you (if you have HID's then it might not be a problem, I have the original stock lights for the 09 SRT). A lighter color might be perfect.

Hope this helps a little. If you need pics pm me your email as I'm this very little and I'll snag a pic with my phone and send it to you.

·
Registered
402 Posts
the GTS covers don't look very good because they cover both lights with a flat piece of plastic. You can get the tinted vinyl overlays for the lights and it just looks like the glass of the headlights themselves are tinted. They're dark but not dark enough to greatly effect the lighting. You can leave it on 24/7.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts