Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Definitely not my style but different strokes for different folks.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,957 Posts
At least they left the interior pretty much intact.....buy it, ditch the rims and grille, give that car back its dignity and you get a great ride for less than what you would pay a dealer...........

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Even if I removed the doors and wheels, I just couldn't own it just because I'd know what it once looked like. :shakehead:

:kap:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,624 Posts
Not as much as the person is wanting, ugh they did that to a FF.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
I am not buying the "80K" invested line of crock. For that much money I would have expected a whole lot more!

My guess - $29,500 is what it might fetch - mostly cause of the lambos and leather.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
the car might be worth 28-30,000... add in the 80 grand that's invested... i'd say atleast 110-115,000... i mean, c'mon... this might be the only lambo Furious Fuchsia on the planet! talk about a rare car! :smileup: but in all honesty, i hope it goes for a fair price and the owner is able to recoup some of the money atleast... i'm afraid it's going to be a real kick in the pants though... :i_rolleyes:

maybe the new owner would be able to sell the bling and return it to it's once former glory? :4-dontknow:

will be interesting to see the winning bid...

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I would buy it, I love the doors and wheels. Naw, I wouldn't after awhile I will lose my mind messing around with those doors. just stop doing stupid things to these cars please.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Ooooh! Lambo doors AND Donk wheels? :doh: I'm tempted to bid on it just to rescue that once proud Challenger.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts