Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Old Man Winter just doesn't want to let loose of us! The Mid-Atlantic states are getting hammered by a snowstorm again. It started about 2000hrs(8:00PM) last night and is still going on this morning. There are about 13" out in the yard away from the house. We had to shovel a place where our short legged Beagles could go and do their potty! Here's a couple of pics of the Challenger.

See the icecicle near the driver's side headlight. That's a tear! :54:

Reactions: fred613

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
Just took out the yummy after lunch scraps for our dog. Shirt sleeve weather. Definitely will wash the car today. How can it be warmer in western SD than the Northeast???

·
Premium Member
24,752 Posts
Save up for a cover bro. :D

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's what mine looks like now. Drove it home from work in the snow storm yesterday. Did good, but tough getting started moving a couple of times. I have the wifes Caravan today.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
22 inches here so far and counting!!! Dan....I had to shovel a half acre path to the back of my house so my CAT could go out and potty....God forbid she uses the Litter Box!

My Bernese Mountain Dog Bodi......he's in his glory!!!

Here's my in-ground pool

My canopy that has lasted through 8 years just finally gave way

The side door of the garage

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Save up for a cover bro. :D
It's been too windy around here to use the cover, Mike. Last time I used it, it wound up against the fence in the back. Luckily, it wasn't torn!

22 inches here so far and counting!!! Dan....I had to shovel a half acre path to the back of my house so my CAT could go out and potty....God forbid she uses the Litter Box!

My Bernese Mountain Dog Bodi......he's in his glory!!!

Here's my in-ground pool

My canopy that has lasted through 8 years just finally gave way

The side door of the garage
Wow, Susie! You are really getting rocked! Just measured 19 inches and still snowing and blowing!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
So glad I didn't take Sikorsky's job offer in Connecticut 12 years ago! I feel bad for you all.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,890 Posts
It will be July be the time it melts up here. :smiledown:

:i_rolleyes:

·
13,007 Posts
I guess we are all feeling it Dan. We are gonna be looking at about 20 inches of new snow by the morning on top of the mountains we already have,I'll have to post some pictures of that. I'm stuck in N.Y.C. tonight with no way to get home, no bus service. I guess I'll have to shovel out my beater bomb when I get
to the park & ride tomorrow night after work. Thankfully there is a shovel in my car, I won't be the first time I used it this year, I can't wait till spring.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,890 Posts
I guess we are all feeling it Dan. We are gonna be looking at about 20 inches of new snow by the morning on top of what we already have,I'll have to post some pictures of that. I'm stuck in N.Y.C. tonight with no way to get home, no bus service. I guess I'll have to shovel out my beater bomb when I get
to the park & ride tomorrow night after work. Thankfully there is a shovel in my car, I won't be the first time I used it this year, I can't wait till spring.
Be careful shoveling folks! This is heavy, wet snow commonly called "heart attack snow". Go slow and take breaks! :eek:ld:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Be careful shoveling folks! This is heavy, wet snow commonly called "heart attack snow". Go slow and take breaks! :eek:ld:
My thoughts exactly, John. Please BE CAREFUL and don't over exert yourselves!

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
Tomorrow morning when I get out the snow blower, my driveway is going to look like a canyon.
We are having the coldest Winter since the worst on record of 1936.
However, That Winter was followed by the Warmest Summer on record. Found it on Wikipedia.

-John

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
I had to pay some neighbors to get some of the shoveling done. I cannot do any shoveling... g(*&(&(& broken collarbone... I'll try to get a photo of the car...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've had my challenger for 5 days now and 2 of them it snowed. I hate winter!!!!!!
LOL I bought mine in Dec and swore it would be my DD :shakehead:

I have driven it 1 day since I bought it, we've had snow then below zero then snow then below zero then, well you get the idea. I have a good 4 feet of snow in my yard and higher in other spots and yes I have to also shovel so our Affenhuahua can go potty, our Lab mix loves it but not so much the little guy. I'm thinking of slipping old man winter some sleeping pills. :smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,112 Posts
I feel bad for all of you, I can't believe how nice it was here today. Had fun washing the car and our dog Bunny even enjoyed it! Here are some before, during and after shots!

Attachments

Reactions: MIDNITE RT
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.