Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys , I'm wanting to add some HID or Halo lights to my 14' challenger. Does anyone know of a installer in the east TN area that is reputable?

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Cheers from TN,

DJ

·
Registered
501 Posts
You can contact Advanced Automotive Concepts (AAC) to locate an approved installer in your area. They're an authorized dealer here on the site. Here's their website: http://www.automotivelightstore.com/home.aspx They also offer to install the Halo lights for you (you have to remove your lights and send to them). They opened a store in Houston which is a few hours away from me. I tried to go with a local shop but they kept telling me what they couldn't do so I went to the source.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Halo

Thank you for your reply. I emailed them and asked if they have any contacts in my area. Hopefully so. I'm still learning the ropes here on this forum and hope maybe to find someone who maybe done their own installation and possibly pay them to do mine. I just know id screw it up or damage something. :)

Cheers,

DJ

·
Registered
501 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. They say you can do it yourself, but I felt more comfortable having someone from the company do the work. That way, if something goes wrong its on them!! It was a little expensive to get my Halos installed, but I have a lifetime warranty. Hope you find someone to take care of you. Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Halo

Thanks Nick for the link. Not a single installer in TN? There was one west of Atlanta but it was jeeps only. But I appreciate your help.

Maybe I'll find someone to help install them or know a place I can go. Wouldn't mind to travel a few hours if I had too.

Cheers from TN :)

DJ

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
Thanks Nick for the link. Not a single installer in TN? There was one west of Atlanta but it was jeeps only. But I appreciate your help.

Maybe I'll find someone to help install them or know a place I can go. Wouldn't mind to travel a few hours if I had too.

Cheers from TN :)

DJ
I'm always looking for more dealers :smileup:

I'd like to visit TN sometime soon!

Nick C.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Halo

Nick, you really should. Knoxville would be a booming place for business. Pigeon Forge is so close. They have multiple car shows and events. National Rod Run is held there. Also multiple car clubs of all kinds. And Smoky Mountains bring in many people from around the world. There is a stretch of road called " the dragon". Many cars and motorcycles come from around the world to drive it. 312 curves in 11 miles.

I have talked to other challenger owners here close by. All want some halos but no one does it within a 4 hour radius!! Sucks.

DJ

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
I am quite familiar with "the Dragon", and I assure you it's on my bucket list lol...along with getting a Ducati to ride on it

If you find a local shop that has experience with lighting products, have them give me a call, maybe we can put together something for you and your fellow Challenger owners

Nick C.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Nick, you really should. Knoxville would be a booming place for business. Pigeon Forge is so close. They have multiple car shows and events. National Rod Run is held there. Also multiple car clubs of all kinds. And Smoky Mountains bring in many people from around the world. There is a stretch of road called " the dragon". Many cars and motorcycles come from around the world to drive it. 312 curves in 11 miles.

I have talked to other challenger owners here close by. All want some halos but no one does it within a 4 hour radius!! Sucks.

DJ
If you want to go this route, AAC does offer to install Halos via you sending in your lights. But the problem with that is if something goes wrong in the future you would have to remove and mail them back to them. I'm surprised that no one within 4 hours can do this. With the army base in that area and the amount of soldiers I would assume someone had knowledge on how to install them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Halo

I dont want to take the risk of taking the front end off. I know how that would go! Ha ha ha

There are so many car clubs such as corvettes, s2000, porches just on and on. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge has such a abundance of car shows and rallies.

There is a place in Nashville called Titan Motors but haven't heard back. It's right under 4 hours away.

Where would be the best place to ask forum members in the area if any is up for it if they have done their car. Regional section?

Cheers,

DJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts