Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to this forum so please don't hate if I'm posting in the wrong place... So I have a question I can't seem to google because of the 1,000 people googling how to turn on the amber halos lol

Question:
I have one of my white halos that will not turn on at night while the amber halo works just fine. Where should I start troubleshooting this? If I have to replace the halo is it better to go OEM or fork over a little extra for Oracle or aftermarket halos?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Try your headlight assembly connection.could be a loose connection , there are about 8 wires connected there, wiggle it see if it comes on,take the cup holders off under your hood you will see the connector, good luck

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
@Kustom1950ford Thanks for the quick reply! Hope this isn't a stupid question: where exactly is the headlight assembly connection? Under the cupholders? Or under the hood?
under the hood, lift off the black plastic with what looks like cupholders you will see the connection no such thing as a stupid question

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Glad that worked for you, just don't play with that connector, the pins in them are very fragile.you really got to know what you are doing to tighten them pins up.Have fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts