Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my halos installed yesterday....love 'em!!!!

Gets a little ugly at first.....

Then it gets better....

To celebrate his new look, we went to a car show today....

Attachments

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
Looks beautiful Theresa, I like the blue color the best! Also a very nice display of pics in your post!!

·
27,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love them Betty! They actually fade through about 15 different colors - totally awesome. I'm not a video person, so I have to see if I can get somebody to do one for me....

·
Premium Member
18,439 Posts
Those look nice Theresa.I didn't realize they changed colors. The first pic makes the car look a little like Groucho Marx.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,410 Posts
Wow, fifteen colors. I had no idea that could even be done. Very cool.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,675 Posts
Those look nice Theresa.I didn't realize they changed colors. The first pic makes the car look a little like Groucho Marx.
Groucho is a good analogy, but I was thinking something more mechanical

KeysB5 is ALIVE!

Nice work, Theresa! How long did it take you from start to finish?

·
27,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Groucho is a good analogy, but I was thinking something more mechanical

KeysB5 is ALIVE!

Nice work, Theresa! How long did it take you from start to finish?
It took these guys a little longer than it should have as after they got the fascia back on, they noticed that they needed to change the bulbs in the
headlights and the controller box they used was not working properly. (It was when they had the lights laid out on the workbench when I got there). Then there was the usual chatting breaks. The install was done at somebody's house, so it wasn't like I could drop off the car and go shopping. I got there at 9:30AM and left at 6:15PM, but it shouldn't take more than 6 hours if all goes well and the halos are pre-installed. I think the most time consuming thing was making all the wires neat and road/water proof.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,476 Posts
Looking Good, T! More added POP!

·
Dazed & Confused
36,565 Posts
Looking good T! I see you got the color shift. I thought about those but just went with the red, still waiting for them to get here.

·
27,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looking good T! I see you got the color shift. I thought about those but just went with the red, still waiting for them to get here.
Thanks Joe! These have been in the works since December.....I had originally wanted just a blue/white shift, but the guy that did them said it was easier for his supplier to make them full color shift and I'm glad he did. I like the way some of the in-between colors like teal and purple look on the car...I can have a different look every day.....

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
:Wow1: Look great T.!!!! I like!!! :smileup: :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Great look, Theresa. I had no idea that they could be color shifted through so many colors or it would already be on my list. I just don't know where to take it here in town to have it done right.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,589 Posts
Looks great just about to do some single color in mine. I have a spare pair of headlights just dreading taking them apart.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts