Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hampton Roads - Outer Banks NC (OBX) Cruise

7K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  Dartkid 
#1 ·
Everyone,

To follow our awesome Eastern Shore cruise we have decided to venture to the Outer Banks, NC on Sunday 21 April. More details to follow in the next few weeks so mark your calendars and post up if you're interested in attending. Thanks, Ray

#13 ·
Folks, less than two weeks until our next cruise! Below is our updated "Z" members attendance list. I anticipate as many as 6-8 non "Z" members will also join us. Meeting place/time to be announced soon! Let me know if I've missed anyone. Thanks.

DartKid
Chazz
Pbeck91
Leebroox
SuperBird
QWKSLVR
1966jerry

#16 ·
Folks,

We're about a week out now :smileup: and watching the weather closely (fingers crossed!). I've also updated the list to add our newest attendee, Welcome AMRanswill!!!

I made a dry run today and it looks like we will have a nice ride. We may experience a little increase in OBX motorcycle traffic next weekend since it is also the start of Bike Week which lasts for 2 weeks.

Sunday 21 Apr Cruise Details:

For those on the Peninsula we will meet at the Food Lion parking lot located at 13478 Carrollton Blvd (RT 17), Carrollton, VA in the Eagle Harbor Shopping Center at 8:15am departing at 8:30am. The shopping center is about 2 miles south of the James River Bridge on the right once you cross southbound.

We will meet the Southside folks at the Harris Teeter Hanbury Village located at 237 Hanbury RD E, Chesapeake, VA (Hanbury East exit off 168 toll Rd) at about 9:15am and will depart as a group at 9:30am for the OBX. There is a Starbucks and 7-11 in the Harris Teeter shopping center for last minute necessities before we depart. I will also provide everyone with a detailed Schedule of Events for the rest of the day at Harris Teeter. If anyone has questions please call me on my cell (757) 870-3437.

Thanks everyone, I'm really looking forward to another awesome cruise!
Ray

"Z" Participants so far:

DartKid
Chazz
Pbeck91
Leebroox
SuperBird
QWKSLVR
1966jerry
AMRanswill

#20 ·
Hello, I would like to go with you all also, but I'm not sure whether I will or not, I live in the Williamsburg area.
Make plans to attend if you can, we had a great time on our Eastern Shore cruise back in March and this should be just as fun. It's a family event so bring your wife, kids etc.. Just cool cars and cool people having fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.