Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
If anyone would like to meet up in newport news in the newport square plaza on j.clyde at dillegence intersection, say 7:45, then scoot to carrollton, please let me know...gary....either here or cell # 871-9075

Glad you could join us! I had a blast as well and for those of you who would like to share your photos and video shots for the cruise vid I plan to try to make, please send them to

graygoat06@yahoo.com.

If the files are too large to email, please let me know and we can make arrangements to get a copy on a CD. It's going to be a couple of weeks, but I will let you know when it has been uploaded to you tube. Hope it does not disappoint.

Thanks again for the fun everyone!

Just wanted to say how much my wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday... Thought I would go ahead and paste a few pics of the cruise for your enjoyment...

Discussion starter · #33 ·
"Just wanted to say how much my wife and I enjoyed meeting everyone yesterday... Thought I would go ahead and paste a few pics of the cruise for your enjoyment.."

Brian,

Likewise a pleasure! Thanks for sharing all the great photos and we hope to see you and your wife on our next adventure. Stay tuned!

Ray

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you know the video of our OBX cruise is finished and uploaded to YouTube. You will notice that I did not attempt to blur out tags in this one. The reason is due to the fact I do not have the ability to do that in iMovie to any of the video sequences, and I felt it was a waste of time to do it in the still shots if I could not do it in the vids. Also...we did not have any opportunities for some cool launch or burn out sequences so I hope it meets your expectations.... with that said.....here it is. I hope you enjoy it, and you feel it does our group and the day we shared justice :) Also...if I may suggest...it is best in medium or large and in 720p.

I just discovered this has to be viewed on a PC or Mac. I told it to format on the upload to be able to be viewed on all devices but YouTube is restricting it to desk tops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeABTuozoCY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you don't work in the movie industry,you should ! Of course the subject matter helped a lot.
Very enjoyable to watch. :smileup:
Reps for that.

Hey a big thank you for that compliment! Where in NJ are you? I used to live in Marlton may years ago :)
I'm about an hour or so North of Marlton in Aberdeen.Spent a couple of summer vacations renting a house in Duck.Really enjoyed the OBX.

Wow, Chuck! Nice work and fast... Great memory of our cruise. Thank you so much! :smileup::smileup::smileup:

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.