Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Thanks Ray! Everyone needs to know, however, that they all contributed to this little project. So thanks to everyone for the help in providing the excellent material from which to choose :)

Chuck,
Great Job on the video! Makes me even more dissapointed that I didn't make it. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Leland

Chuck,
Great Job on the video! Makes me even more dissapointed that I didn't make it. Looks like you guys had a blast.

Leland
I was also looking forward to seeing you Leland...

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Chuck,

Leland
Hey Leland,

Wish you could have joined us also, missed having you in the group! Stay tuned though, we're thinking about a run to Tappahannock Va in June if you can make it. I also have a couple dash plaques:smileup: with your name on them next time we meet.

Ray

Ray that sounds Awesome. If we can do it before the 17th I'm there. No more suprise guests this time. If any show up they will have to fend for themselves.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.