Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting a roll bar installed in my 2013 Challenger. I was wondering if any members had one installed, what kind did you get. How many points did you get, welded in or bolted on with backer plates?

I am looking into it for my car and would like to find someone who can install one for me on Long Island.

Any Thoughts out there?

·
12,964 Posts
That's something out of the ordinary here, very rare infact the only Challengers that ive seen with roll bars are the Drag Pack ones.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's something out of the ordinary here, very rare infact the only Challengers that ive seen with roll bars are the Drag Pack ones.
Thank you very much for the info. It was just a thought. I would have had it painted red to match the red piping in the seats and to clamp my Fire Extinguisher to.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,496 Posts
I did see one at the Sandhills Open Road Challenge last year. Here's a pic of the B5 Blue Challenger:
IMG_0154.JPG

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did see one at the Sandhills Open Road Challenge last year. Here's a pic of the B5 Blue Challenger: View attachment 61112
Thank you for the picture. That's what I want for mine. I would get it in red so it brings out the red stitching on the SRT seats. It would be a nice contrast with the Dark Slate Grey seats.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,496 Posts
If you go to the Challenger on the Road Section and look back to August of last year, there is a thread that I put up and this gentlemen did end up joining the forum and put up a few posts. You may be able to contact him. I met him and he is a very nice guy. He races his Challenger in many open road races.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts