Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of purchasing a set of cat back exhaust from Solo Performance (SRT-8 Mach X-3 CAT Back Exhaust Kit with Solo High Flow Catalytic Converter). Just install a ProCharger HO on my 2009 Challenger SRT8, would like to replace factory exhaust, any recommendation?

·
Premium Member
12,168 Posts
If you go to SRT engines modifications page you should be able to find some folks who have done it...

·
Business
20,619 Posts
I'm thinking of purchasing a set of cat back exhaust from Solo Performance (SRT-8 Mach X-3 CAT Back Exhaust Kit with Solo High Flow Catalytic Converter). Just install a ProCharger HO on my 2009 Challenger SRT8, would like to replace factory exhaust, any recommendation?
Solo Mach-X is awesome on the 5.7 fantastic sound! No drone at all.

·
Premium Member
2,923 Posts
Had solo on my 2013 RTC 5.7. Sounded great and fit well. Easy installation, took less than 2 hours in the garage on jack stands and ramps. Really liked to dual quad tips.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I installed them on my 2010 RT. Unfortunately I had some drone which bothered me at at lower speeds. Sounded great when you got on it. I did not have the high flow cats.

·
Dazed & Confused
35,841 Posts
I have JBA shorties, Solo high flows & Mach X cat back on my R/T and I'm well satisfied with the system.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts