Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Add another to the list:

2010 Challenger R/T in Dark Titanium

27F Package, ultra base model, or as the dealer called it, "hard core".

·
Registered
8,273 Posts
Ordered a 2010 Challenger Classic in detonator yellow.
Congrats on your order while you are waiting be sure to enjoy the forum,and absorb all the info you can theres plenty of it here,and please post pics of your yellow beast when it arrives.:smileup::4-wavey:

·
Registered
94 Posts
B5 Blue R/T Classic 6 speed

Ordered by surprise on 8/28/09.... I didn't give him a deposit, yet he ordered it? Oh well... he says it's in D1 as of 10/02/09. Without calling the dealer everyday.... how could I track it? I have my VIN.

I can't friggin' wait... ha! oh the plans I have for this bad boy.

Have y'all heard of Cervini's shaker hood system??? Whoo whoo

·
Banned
10,372 Posts

Ordered by surprise on 8/28/09.... I didn't give him a deposit, yet he ordered it? Oh well... he says it's in D1 as of 10/02/09. Without calling the dealer everyday.... how could I track it? I have my VIN.

I'm ordering some things from Cervinis'.......they are only 50 miles from me...........................

·
Banned
1,600 Posts

Thats awesome, ordered my R/T 6-26-2009 still D status

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ordered my Stoner SXT on the 21st of August and am told it is a D5 and should be hitting trim tomorrow day shift. Butterflys havent left since I placed the order.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
It makes me wonder how things work if D status doesnt really mean dealership has allocation. Now that they sold a car, mine went D1 today. Im very excited. WinVin shows about 1 month!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ordered a 2010 R/T J model this month! It will be ready for delivery when I get back to the states in October. Oh my life just gets better and better!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ordered my 2010 Challenger R/T J package, upgraded sound, Navigation, everything I could click and drag without my wife freaking too much! Can't wait to get back to the states to pick it up!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Thought this would be a fun poll to post to since I 'tried' to order my 2010 Challenger in late June of 2010, and the salesman came back and told me I was too late; orders could only be taken in the 'one' color they were still producing.

With frustration, and a bit of panic starting to set in, I asked him then if he could work with me with the silver classic he had on the lot - which had many more goodies than I really needed. He did, but he still made me pay for the chrome door sills he put on it, and the window tinting he had done on it... lol. (silver was one of the two colors I was leaning toward at the time)

Because it was the Classic, the silver R/T came with the chrome 20's that I had hoped to steer clear of (I'm old-school, what can I say).

Bought at a time when they were offering both low financing, and $2000 in Mopar Bucks on Challengers. Used the bucks to purchase new 18" alum. wheels; custom mud flaps; hood shocks; cold air intake; and 'hemi orange' carbon fiber engine cover - all thru Mopar.

In the end, had to buy all new rubber for the 18's (out-of-pocket), but I got the wheels AND the car I wanted... and then some!:smileup:

101 - 120 of 124 Posts