Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be driving my Chally down to Fort Worth from central illinois for a long weekend with the g/f this friday until the following wednesday. Any meets/shows or places I should hit up while I'm there. Also where's the best BBQ?

Thanks

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I'm gonna be driving my Chally down to Fort Worth from central illinois for a long weekend with the g/f this friday until the following wednesday. Any meets/shows or places I should hit up while I'm there. Also where's the best BBQ?

Thanks

:hah: Well, you're going to miss the big Freeze we're having today & tomorrow... It would make you feel at home.

Yesterday it was 81 degrees and today it is going down to 25 with a serious wind chill, that will put us in the 9 to 11 degree range. Next week promises to be a little better (warmer with or without a little Rain), but ya never know in Texas.:wow:

As for events; I'll see what's out there and let you know... Please, remind me because I have a Mid-Term Exam, and will be doing some serious studying.
:str:
Tony

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just about anywhere is warmer than here right now (central illinois). I cant wait to stretch the legs on the challenger after having it couped up all winter.

I cant wait to get down there and check out the sights and car scene. Appreciate the info.

Patrick

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Dude, I'M taking a break from studying...
The weather looks good for Friday, but they're Guessing / Speculating / Hedging their Bets / Presuming / Forecasting Rain for Saturday & Sunday. LOL

It may or may not Rain here, but it will Rain somewhere in DFW region.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cupcake Meet on March 8th

There is a big show on March 8th called the cupcake Meet at Lone Star Park. I live in Ft. Worth and I am thinking about going. Last year I went and met Tony down there and it was hot as hell. Chance of rain this year though.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Hey David, did u shot a PM with the info; just in case it doesn't rain???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.