Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Simple things you can do are like said before , check fuses , check connectors to make sure they are making a good connection and maybe on an real outside chance that these are controlled by an computer , disconnect the battery and then reconnect though I doubt that this will do anything. Then especially if it is still under warranty take it to the garage unless you are good at trouble shooting electrical circuits.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Move your passenger side seat up all the way. Now check the connection under there to make sure it's on all the way.

I had the same issue with my car. One day they just quit working. Looked it up online, turns out the connection under the passenger side seat can come loose or undone.

Mine looked like it was on all the way, but I just pushed it together really good again anyway. Pushed the button and they both worked, haven't had a problem since. This problem can happen more so when you use the back seat more often and move the passenger seat back and forth, etc.

Check that first, it's literally a 30 second fix. After that I would go to fuses, etc.

Reactions: Coyote

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Move your passenger side seat up all the way. Now check the connection under there to make sure it's on all the way.

I had the same issue with my car. One day they just quit working. Looked it up online, turns out the connection under the passenger side seat can come loose or undone.

Mine looked like it was on all the way, but I just pushed it together really good again anyway. Pushed the button and they both worked, haven't had a problem since. This problem can happen more so when you use the back seat more often and move the passenger seat back and forth, etc.

Check that first, it's literally a 30 second fix. After that I would go to fuses, etc.
There have been other reports on here about this being the culprit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts