Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is getting some attention! The home page of the Fox News website has a short article on the Hellcat. Pricing, speed and basic features are included. Top speed is said to be 199 mph.

·
801 RWHP
8,513 Posts
Well, along those lines, no one "needs" 707hp either. But need has absolutely nothing to do with it. LOL.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,555 Posts
The first crash of one of these is going to get so much publicity.All the tree huggers will be calling for a ban on it.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Well, along those lines, no one "needs" 707hp either. But need has absolutely nothing to do with it. LOL.
I know what you mean but if I could get a Hellcat it wouldn't be for the top speed...it would be for how fast I could get from one given speed to another. Cruising at Mach 2 at 35 thousand feet is kind of boring....getting shot off the deck with a catapult is a real thrill!!!...LOL:D

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
I know what you mean but if I could get a Hellcat it wouldn't be for the top speed...it would be for how fast I could get from one given speed to another. Cruising at Mach 2 at 35 thousand feet is kind of boring....getting shot off the deck with a catapult is a real thrill!!!...LOL:D
YeHaw !! Catapults and jet sleds, I know what you mean Dan. :wow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts