Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
:rep: for that!

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Didn't see any official numbers but dear god that video was awesome!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Holy chitttttt! I'm in love!!!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
meh :shakehead:

LOL! It's [email protected] awesome!!! :smileup:

Not for me because unless I got into track racing, I would hardly drive it anywhere. Although I wouldn't say no if Dodge awarded me a HellCat in a random drawing!

It would be like me buying a Viper. This car was built for a specific purpose and it's not just for blowing ricers out of the water at traffic lights (although that does have a certain strong attraction in it's own right). :D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At the first sneak peak pics, I wasn't sold on the scoop hood, but now... after watching those videos, I drooled a little bit!!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Nice car! Would love to have one.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Dang it! Now I can't wait to get home so I can get a better look on my computer! Thanks for sharing! :rep:

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Can't watch the video at work but after seeing more pictures of the hood I'm more convinced I want to get that hood in flat black for Rosie.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Oh my God!! My heart's still racing from that video!! No way in hell I could afford one, but damn, I can dream!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Valet mode with reduced performance. Or otherwise "sure son you can drive it to prom!" (Lol yeah right!!)

·
Premium Member
9,088 Posts
Been Chrysler all my life. NEVER thought I'd see the day when this would happen. Not counting the Viper...which I consider an "exotic"...the baddest street car ever sold to the public from Dodge!!!! Too bad I'll never have one. I'm sure you could buy a brand new GT500 AND a RT for what this will be going for.:sad:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts