Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the order placed with my dealer and cannot wait to get this bad boy.

Sublime
8-Speed
uConnect 8.4"
Performance Tires

Lots of things planned for this kitty.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thought the order banks weren't open? I called my dealer here in MD last Friday and they couldn't tell me anything. Said they would call me.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
I thought the order banks weren't open? I called my dealer here in MD last Friday and they couldn't tell me anything. Said they would call me.
Dealer prices for the car and all options came out Friday so now you can choose what you want for options etc and place the order sheet with the dealer and agree on pricing etc
Order banks open on 8/8, our order has been placed with the dealer, and price agreed on, will be entered with Chrysler as soon as the order banks open

·
Registered
22,665 Posts
Very cool, congrats. :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,670 Posts
Congrats on the order.

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
nice....lucky you. Can't wait to hear what you think of the car along with all the pics ....congrats

·
12,990 Posts
Congrats on your Hellcat purchase Lisa, have fun with that bad boy!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,532 Posts
Congrats, Lisa! That's the color I want! I mean, if ya got it, flaunt it!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Lisa, were you guys at Carlisle last week? If you were, you could have seen one just like that in person?

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
How much markup did they hit you with? With supposedly only 1,200 cars and 2,400 dealers how can they guarantee you will get one? I have never ordered a car so just curious to know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am being told by utah dealers only 500 will be produced, information as of yesterday from Dodge rep. 500 is much less than the 1200 being speculated.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
How much markup did they hit you with? With supposedly only 1,200 cars and 2,400 dealers how can they guarantee you will get one? I have never ordered a car so just curious to know.
No markup, you have to deal with the right dealer.

I am being told by utah dealers only 500 will be produced, information as of yesterday from Dodge rep. 500 is much less than the 1200 being speculated.
500 and 1200 are both incorrect speculation.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Almost a month later, still waiting on the g**d*** order banks to open lol. My concern is if we'll be able to get these in sublime if this delay goes on too long. I read they were supposed to have swapped out sublime with B5 by November.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts