·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Now I have to change my pants because I just wet myself.

I'm not sure at what time they make you run a roll cage in a car at the drag strip but I think 10.85 would require it.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm just thinking of the modders out there that will strip this car down and lose a few hundred pounds... think it would break 9 sec if it lost some weight? :)

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,570 Posts
Now I have to change my pants because I just wet myself.

I'm not sure at what time they make you run a roll cage in a car at the drag strip but I think 10.85 would require it.
Plus a lot of other items I would think but seeing it is showroom stock IDK.

·
12,989 Posts
I think everyone is bracing for the sticker shock we are about to see, ill bet its gonna be a real let down for a lot of people.Dodge is playing the marketing game brilliantly.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I'm willing to speculate 70-70k sticker but 80-90K with Dealer Markups

Edit: Actually scratch that.. maybe a 20k markup :X

Here is a pic of a Viper I saw I my dealership a few months back

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Maybe we can all chip in and buy one and send it around the USA so everyone can drive it. Kind of like a timeshare but with a Hellcat...

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Maybe we can all chip in and buy one and send it around the USA so everyone can drive it. Kind of like a timeshare but with a Hellcat...
I'm in!!! Pretty sure everyone would take good care of it!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,570 Posts
I can take it in the Winter along with friendoffur.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Giles was said to put a stop to dealer mark up for the Viper. The car was not to sell beyond MSRP yet some dealers were doing this. Some of them lost the ability to sell Vipers if they were caught. Either way it is always a matter of time once everything settles. Im willing to wait until the dust settles mean while my garage will be upgraded to receive her. Hell in two years some of these will hit the used market and sell for 15-20% less. It only takes patience or money. Which one do you have more of?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Did you all catch the Interesting footnote at the end of the video? The 10.85/126 MPH was with drag radials, with production street tires its 11.2/125MPH

Either way, its fast!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
You got that right!!!!! Winter only is FINE with me!!...Who wants my 20K???
Heck I would take October or November!! That leaves summer for the folks up North!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
I'll take August and September! I would love to take the Hellcat on the 8th Edition Skyline Drive CruiZe!

Can we get the red/orange one like on the top of the forum? PLEASE!

·
12,989 Posts
Did you all catch the Interesting footnote at the end of the video? The 10.85/126 MPH was with drag radials, with production street tires its 11.2/125MPH

Either way, its fast!
Either way it must of taken a lot of track prep to cut those times.:wavey:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I'll take it in the winter here in South Jersey. Cold dense air and close to sea level I bet it'll be a tenth or two quicker:smileup:

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
I'll take August and September! I would love to take the Hellcat on the 8th Edition Skyline Drive CruiZe!

Can we get the red/orange one like on the top of the forum? PLEASE!
Well, ok, but you know I was sort of leaning toward the jazz blue one. But since you are such a nice guy, we can go with the red one.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Well, ok, but you know I was sort of leaning toward the jazz blue one. But since you are such a nice guy, we can go with the red one.
Thank you, Betty! That would be stellar in JBP, but I think we need to stick out! Maybe even SubLime?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts