Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
The SRT Hellcat accelerates so quickly, there’s a good chance it’ll reverse your vasectomy – that is, if the g-forces don’t crush your testicles first.

Perhaps the best line EVER written in an automotive review. :smileup:
Wince-inducing graphic imagery aside...

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,050 Posts
The SRT Hellcat accelerates so quickly, there’s a good chance it’ll reverse your vasectomy – that is, if the g-forces don’t crush your testicles first.

Perhaps the best line EVER written in an automotive review. :smileup:
Wince-inducing graphic imagery aside...

AMEN to that.:D

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
"Sure, the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat isn’t perfect. But nothing worth loving ever is."

That about sums it up for me. Can't wait to see one in person.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
0-60 in 12.9?? 12.9?? This is the Hellcat. I thought it would be better than that. A misprint?
Not sure where you are seeing that but I do see this " will send the Challenger to 60 in the mid-three-second range." What I saw that was funny was where right before that line he says it is available with a 6- speed automatic or an 8-speed automatic. I think the G-forces may have had him a little rattled still when he wrote this...LOL

·
Premium Member
21,676 Posts

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
And if you live where I do....add about another 5K in tax:shakehead:
And if you live where I do add well over $1000.00 for registration for a the first year.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
I like his line: "The GT 500 was made to make old people sad, the Hellcat was made to make race car drivers giggle."

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Geeeez!!! That's terrible Corbin. Tags are about 65 to 70 bucks for a year here.:shakehead:
I guess they figure if you can afford a 60k car you can afford the registration, and the sales tax and the Insurance.Just think on a Viper registration would be around $2000.00.

·
Premium Member
21,676 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Wow!!! Didn't know it was coming with side view and top view cameras.....

/sarcasm off.

Definitely need to spend some time proofreading their material.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,475 Posts
OMG, quit finding this stuff!! I am not going to sleep tonight! That green with the black hood is just insane gorgeous! I know I will never own one however, I would end up in jail for reckless driving!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts