Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
The new Hellcat SRT Challenger comes with a 'SUPERCHARGED' badge that they put on the sides. Anyone know where this could be purchased online? Since I'm supercharging my challenger I've been looking for a cool badge and it'd be cool to have something that looks stock!

Any ideas?:smileup:

·
Dash Cam Guy
2,277 Posts
You can't even buy the car yet much less the badge off it. Gonna have to wait until fall/winter if that is the badge you want.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
x2 what Jackal said, once they start actually building the car I'm sure you will be able to order the emblem from a Mopar dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Hate to sound ignorant but is the Rallye the Penstar V6? If so, I didn't know there was a supercharging kit. Cool! Any info on this? I'm guessing you'd get R/T power with V6 economy?
I have a supercharged R/T and decided to keep it on the DL - why tip your hand? That way I surprised a Mercedes SL who thought I was a stock R/T! Hey, he didn't ask and he started it! Anyway, that is my advice. Do what you want. There are probably plenty of aftermarket emblem makers who can get you what you want. Love to hear when you get your supercharger installed!

·
801 RWHP
8,517 Posts
Droppin mine off Friday. Gets installed next week. Also thought about a badge for a split second. Then thought, let em just think its a plain old 6.1 with an exhaust.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I agree with Jackal ^^
You won't be able to buy that specific piece until after the car comes out. And even then it probably won't be immediately available. I'm sure though just a google search would probably turn up some kind of supercharger emblem :smileup:

I have a supercharged R/T and decided to keep it on the DL - why tip your hand?
That's exactly my thought. The shocked look on peoples faces would totally be worth not having an emblem! :hah:

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hate to sound ignorant but is the Rallye the Penstar V6? If so, I didn't know there was a supercharging kit. Cool! Any info on this? I'm guessing you'd get R/T power with V6 economy?
I have a supercharged R/T and decided to keep it on the DL - why tip your hand? That way I surprised a Mercedes SL who thought I was a stock R/T! Hey, he didn't ask and he started it! Anyway, that is my advice. Do what you want. There are probably plenty of aftermarket emblem makers who can get you what you want. Love to hear when you get your supercharger installed!
It was shipped out to me this past Tuesday the 20th. Shipping from Virginia I think, and I'm in New Hampshire. Hopefully will arrive after the weekend! Yes I have the 3.6 pentastar engine and this supercharger kind of goes right by the R/T stock. The last two V6 guys who had it installed went from the stock 305hp, to 480hp, and the other guy went to 465. Not bad for a V6 lol. I'll definitely be doing a big huge write up on everything once it arrives!
Droppin mine off Friday. Gets installed next week. Also thought about a badge for a split second. Then thought, let em just think its a plain old 6.1 with an exhaust.
I just love the look of stock mods, I know I'm in the minority. Getting a big sticker plastered across my windsheild saying "Supercharger", thats not me. But a nice simple clean factory looking badge on the side of the car like the 2015 hellcat, I think that looks great. Plus I'm not one to race on the streets anyway so I'm not worried about that stuff lol. This is for my own personal enjoyment :)

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
I have a supercharged R/T and decided to keep it on the DL - why tip your hand? That way I surprised a Mercedes SL who thought I was a stock R/T! Hey, he didn't ask and he started it!
Agree, but for additional reasons. JMO, but I wouldn't want to advertise I have a singular expensive engine component (and by extension, other high performance modifications) installed on my Challenger. To me it's like having $10K in cash locked in your glove box and leaving a note on the windshield saying I have $10k locked in my glovebox.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
So... any updates on being able to order this Supercharged badge yet? Lol
maybe give Steve White Dodge a call... they usually have a good selection of emblems available at reasonable rates...

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Good luck but the badge is discontinued and replaced with the Cat Head badge. A guy on ebay is trying to sell the original SUPERCHARGED badges for $600!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Mopar part # 68269897AA ($75) but you do put yourself out there for someone to think there is something under the hood that isn't and that someone is a thief.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Mopar part # 68269897AA ($75) but you do put yourself out there for someone to think there is something under the hood that isn't and that someone is a thief.
Left side Cat head emblem.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts