Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Visited the Woodward dream cruise Saturday and saw many Hellcats and Charger Hellcat. Dodge had a massive event going on and two TV personalities were cruising the streets with a Sublime decaled up Hellcat Challenger. The new fender badge is Awesome looking in person as is the Sublime in sunlight.
Talked to many enthusiastic fans and questioned since they will sell as many as people will want, does this mean they will be as common as you see the new corvette due to horsepower and bragging rights? I'm all for it and would love to see Challenger and Charger Hellcats everyday :smileup:

·
Premium Member
18,522 Posts
Nice pics :smileup:That's the coolest looking cat I've ever seen.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,479 Posts
That cat picture is just simply the best!! Some cats will just let you do that stuff!! So cool!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pipes

The side exhaust pipes on the Grey Challenger have a electronic bypass solenoid that exits right after the converters and to the front of the rear wheels. It was explained to me that it is an option on the Scat pack but don't know the option code id, called active exhaust or something?. I'm sure someone has more info:4-dontknow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts