Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this is the fourth article that i have read about this. yes, i know about all the e.v. controversy. no use crying about it, its not like they are listening to us, they will do what they want to. my question is, is this like the 1st and 2nd time the viper was cancelled? is it another mustang or camaro story where they say they are cancelling an engine and then boom, they come out with a newer more powerful version 6 months later? until i see that they are not selling anymore hellcats at the dealerships, i will take this with a grain of salt. great way to drive up the prices of all the new and used hellcats by saying they aren't making anymore. waiting to see what people will be paying for the camaro now that it is slated for cancellation

·
Premium Member
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
good point from dodgeguy and infamus. but, the same thing that happened during the oil crisis in the 70's and 80's we kept our big blocks going through it all, sub compacts, diesels, etc.

·
Premium Member
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that is true. i forgot about that. that is what happens when you get old. don't ever get old bro. hahahahahahahaha....what were we talking about again?

Reactions: Dodgeguy

·
Premium Member
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
am not wishing for any of this, they will fix prices no matter what. as for small town dealerships, i haven't seen one of those in close to 35 yrs. everything in florida is one of ten different families. in n.y. it was the same. for me to find an indie dealership, i would have to leave the state or head up to one of the smaller cities. but, there isn't much wiggle room with a smaller dealership because they won't have the stock. so its a catch 22 any way you look at it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts