Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm Len and currently driving a 2012 Black Charger RT Plus. Originally wanted a Challenger but convinced myself I was too old so I bought the sedan. I've regretted it for a long time.Tossing around around the idea of getting a Chally RT Classic cuz I want purple. Was too late to order a '14 so will look at 15's. Anyone know when the order banks open? My dealer was guessing mid July. They had a "hard time" giving me trade value on my Charger since it only has under 4200 miles and as the guy said, "we could detail it and put it in the showroom as new, and a lot of people wouldn't know the difference". It literally looks like the day I picked it up. Will see what kind of deal I can get later this month but won't be giving my car away so may keep it. KBB showed a trade value of $26,700. They originally offered 21K then came up to 24,500.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,594 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Premium Member
18,439 Posts
Welcome from NJ
Glad to have you here !
If you have the option,try another dealer.It helps if you can play one against the other. Good luck with your purchase.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,478 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts