Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm, so where to start. Well... Hi, I'm Angela and I started this round of my Mopar mania with a 2011 Dodge Avenger and though I still dreamed of a Challenger R/T, I didn't expect it to happen for a very long time. It was one of those in the future things to me until my friend who works for a Chrysler dealership called me on my birthday and shared pictures of a fully kitted out Pitch Black R/T Plus with 9,487 km on the clock with me. Well, I was interested but didn't think I could afford such a thing so said I would come see him on May 3 for a test drive.

May 3 after the (extra long because he's my friend and he knew this was my dream car) test drive, i still didn't think I could afford it but said okay to seeing if financing could help me and holy hot damn if i wasn't approved! I'm going to be eating ramen for the next few years but I can do this. The hardest part was saying goodbye to my beloved Avenger and all the people over at AvengerForumZ and to be honest, I'm still not quite over losing my V6 3.6L Pentastar love but I am now driving a Challenger R/T 5.7 Hemi. I think the heartache will fade!

My first car payment came out of the bank today so I figured today was as good as any to join this forum. My Challenger has a name/theme because I plan to do some shows - mostly because I had signed my Avenger up for them! The car's theme is Pitch Black and I call him Riddick, now I just have to get him ready to be seen with the big boys! First stop, getting the hood liner painted, which is easier said than done since all the people I've contacted so far want to take my hood off the car. I can see the fun will never cease with this one.

I will see all you around the forum no doubt. Thanks for having me!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,856 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from South West Florida!! Seen you on Ladies of Mopar on FB!! Congrats on your new ride!

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,498 Posts
Welcome to the site!!

·
The Baron
585 Posts
Welcome in. Beautiful car. Dodge's wheel designs never cease to amaze me. I haven't seen a new Challenger where I wasn't drooling over the wheels.

Some tint and side marker blackouts would make your car look truly "Pitch Black".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts