Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it is a northern suburb of Dallas .... Got my 2014 R/T back in September and have enjoyed this forum and the wealth of knowledge you all have. I am ready to start modding my baby and we shall see where I end up ... LOL

Thanks for helping me enjoy My R/T even more than I expected

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hello! I'm also in Carrollton, up in the Oak Hills area. Proud owner of an'11 SE in Tungsten. Congrats on your '14 and maybe I'll see you around town.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello mattpiper .... Same color as mine, But I also have the R/T Redline option ... Hope to see you around town ... There are a couple shows this Saturday, You may want to go to

Hello! I'm also in Carrollton, up in the Oak Hills area. Proud owner of an'11 SE in Tungsten. Congrats on your '14 and maybe I'll see you around town.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,741 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Welcome to the "Z" from Carrollton, TX...

I've seen both Gray cars around town. I stay off Frankford (& Old Denton)...

LOL
Would you guys confirm the average amount of Challengers you see in a 5 mile radius of your home daily. There are 6 Challengers within one mile of my house (3 on my street).

Enjoy the RIDE...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts