Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Hemi-Orange R/T for almost four years, and am just getting around to joining the forum. Sorry for all the fun & info I've missed, but it's never too late, I guess.

I was surprised to learn Friday from the guys installing my tires that my right front strut was leaking just a little bit. This concerned me some, so I called in to one of those car talk radio shows yesterday, and was happy to hear that a LITTLE leakage is OK, and, in fact, happens more often than most owners know.

Also, I did get a letter from Chrysler advising me of a timing chain recall. I have set up an appointment for its replacement. Since the dealer is a very long drive from my house, I will have to wait for it. I am hoping this is something that can be done in a day or less. I am their first appointment for the day—7:00 AM.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,735 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,469 Posts
Hello from South Dakota, and welcome to the forum. There is a thread on the recall if you want to see how others came out on this. Good luck with the recall!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll be looking for that thread on the recall after I figure out how to navigate thru this one.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,560 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!
Thanks for your welcome, bad8nti. I am very familiar with the beautiful Shenandoah valley, as I grew up in NOVA, and then taught high school English at the Augusta Military Academy down in Ft. Defiance about 40 years ago. That's not very far from where you are, and IIRC there was a Texaco truck stop on I-81 pretty much right there. Way cool and very glad to hear from a fellow Virginian, even though I left the state in 1975.

PS: Love the dogs. I have 4 of my own.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again for all the welcomes. Anybody know if there are any other members in Southern Louisiana of if there is a way to check that?

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts