Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 14 RT Classic :smiley_thumbs_up: and of course it was a monsoon storm to mess it up. Looking forward to all information and knowledge t spread. Question do all RT classics with 6 spd manual have 3.92 gear ratio or is it an option as not shown on my window sticker?

Attachments

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Yes, all 6 speeds have 3.92's.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just picked up my 14 RT Classic :smiley_thumbs_up: and of course it was a monsoon storm to mess it up. Looking forward to all information and knowledge t spread. Question do all RT classics with 6 spd manual have 3.92 gear ratio or is it an option as not shown on my window sticker?
Nice ride bro.......Welcome to the Z, although i live in Atlanta, I am a native Buckeye. What part of Ohio are you in?

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
Hello! Welcome from Massillon, OH. Lots of good site info and tips on the Z and plenty of knowledgeable people who can help you come up with the right answers! Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to all. I am located outside Columbus near the Honda Plant in Marysville. Looking forward to all information and wish lists :0

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,748 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Aye welcome and you have a nice taste in cars, mine look exactly like your difference is the wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts