Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my new to me 2012 Challenger SXT on Friday and so far so good. This is my 31st vehicle in 30 years and hopefully my favorite. I've had Mustangs, Camaro's, trucks, Wrangler's and wide varieties mixed within. I really would have liked an R/T but budget and the fact that this will be my daily driver commuter to work ( 50 miles a day ) this made better sense for me. I'll be driving it in the winter as well but I almost prefer rear wheel drive in the winter...I grew up driving RWD trucks and the such, so not a big deal. I've been on several forums and found most to be a vast wealth of info. The greatest part is modifying and making the vehicle your own. My first order of business will be to find a new chin spoiler...I overlooked mine when I purchased the Challenger...it's crack and has a big hole on the bottom. I'm guessing the prior owner smashed it on one of those concrete deals in a parking lot. Any direction as to where to get one cheap would be much appreciated. Dealer wants crazy money for the piece of plastic,lol!!

IMG_20140713_083751.jpg

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,725 Posts
Welcome from AZ, try a couple of the vendors on this site.

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,555 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome to the "Z Family" from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts