Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

I moved your post into its own thread so you could get a proper welcome. Won't you tell us a little about yourself and your Challenger!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Welcome to the Z from FL. Lots of great info here. Enjoy !

Formally from Pacific Beach and Crown Point.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,744 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Awright! Another member from America's Finest City! What part of SD?

Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks for all the welcomes. :smileup: i live in rancho bernardo. lived in sd my whole life. finally got the car i want lol

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
i live in rancho bernardo. lived in san digo my whole life. now i got the car i want to. lol
Well, looks like RB/PQ is fast becoming Challenger Central here in San Diego. I live and work in RB and Big Red is not too far from you either. welcome aboard!

·
12,990 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
i live in rancho bernardo. lived in san digo my whole life. now i got the car i want to. lol
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing you here and maybe in the neighborhood as well. You don't happen to have black and chrome two piece wheels do you? I saw a new black one last week in Carmel mountain near olive garden.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Welcome to another San Diego kid, from Northwest Indiana. Love San Diego...I spent 2 years there back in the late 60s and go back for a visit as often as I can. Have a good friend in Escondido who lived in Rancho for a while. He took us to "Cruisin Grand" three times in the last 6 years....Got to be one of the best cruise nights in the country !! Enjoy your Challenger and the forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts