Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Hello From Surrey / BC

1K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  P.G. McDonald 
#1 ·
Just bought a 2009 RT, traded my 1500 |Ram for it... Love the car and was curious if you guys ever go for rides and meets, I was once in the mustang club ( years ago ) and enjoyed all the meets and greets and rides.

#9 ·
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

#10 ·
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

#13 ·
welcome from Sherwood Park, Alberta...glad to have you!!!

I'm planning on taking my car out your way for the first weekend of July...big Seahawks fan and they have an event in Ambleside that weekend. Up for a ride for sure!

lots of great info here for mods etc.

#20 ·
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! First mod should be a catch can. It's not a performance mod per se, but traps oil that would otherwise get in your intake. Keeps your engine cleaner.

#22 ·
Welcome to the Z from Gastonia N.C., Glad to have you with us !!! :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.