Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
I actually bought my first Challenger at the end of August 2017. A 2011 SXT (V6). ELEVEN DAYS LATER - WHAM! Old guy in a silverado blew a stop sign and I T-Boned him at 45 MPH - TOTALED! (Pic of that posted in the "Challenger Crashes" thread with more details.

Three days after the wreck, I hobble back into my Dodge dealership and my salesman asks why I'm driving my old car again (2003 Saturn Ion III - glad I wasn't driving that when the wreck happened!). I showed him the picture of the 2011 and said, "I broke it. I need a new one." HAHAHA! The look on his face was priceless!
A few hours later, I drove off the lot in a 2012 R/T Classic (M6). MAN! I loved that car! Decked her all out too! Did everything myself and had no plans of parting ways with her. Found out from FCA that she was 1:13 made with that build - I made her 1:1 =)

Fast forward to the end of April this year - Someone posted in the Facebook group: "We Are Mopar - Official" that he just traded his 2018 T/A 392 in and come to find out, he lives 20 minutes away from me! I hit him up right away asking where he traded it in and more details about it. When I first started looking for Challengers, THIS was EXACTLY (options, color, everything) that I wanted - but couldn't afford it at the time. I took it as a sign from the Mopar Gods. So, on 05/06/19, I made the tough decision to trade in my beloved "Roxy" and am now the PROUD owner of a 2018 T/A 392! MY GOD I LOVE THIS CAR! Haven't got the production numbers back on her yet (been about a month) from FCA...

SO.... Hello! Happy to be here! Mopar or No Car!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Hi Scott, welcome to the Forum from South West Florida!! See you on We Are Mopar Official!

Reactions: Scott Thomas

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,858 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to ChallengerForumZ from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Pennsylvania! You've had an interesting time over the last few years. Congrats on scoring that gorgeous T/A! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the Forum from Pennsylvania! You've had an interesting time over the last few years. Congrats on scoring that gorgeous T/A! Enjoy the site!
Interesting indeed!

I'm an AF Vet also! Worked Ammo on the F-16s - deployed to Balad in 2008.

Had to lookup where Lititz was, so... wondering... Flyers or Pens?? lol!

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Welcome wishes from Kewaskum WI.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio! Enjoy the Journey!

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,352 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Illinois! You'll find that being a Z member will be less expensive than being a member of 'Car of the Month Club'! .....MOSTLY :p

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
55,591 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts