Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new. 31 year old female, 2014 Rallye Redline Challenger Mopar Edition.

Yeah it's a V6. So gear heads don't judge. It's all the power I need since I have a lead foot and my 5'2" ass can barely see over the hood.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

You'll find very little judgement around here. The important thing is that you have a Challenger!

·
Premium Member
18,465 Posts
Welcome from NJ.
A Challenger is a Challenger regardless of engine size.
Glad to have you here !

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
welcome to the Z...hope you enjoy....no judgement here....once you get the Challenger, you're family.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N. J.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z! :smileup:

And there ain't nothing wrong with the V6, it's a great car! Represent the 3.6!!! :D

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,649 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. I notice there's no "official" Rallye Redline photo thread. There should be. As soon as it gets warm enough to do a nice detail on my car I'll subit some pics for it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. No one judges anyone about their cars. We all love them and we're happy to have you as a member.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts