Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New guy(and my wife)here.

We were out shopping for a new practical car, completely done with American cars...

Tested:
14 Sonata
15 Camry
15 Legacy
15 Impreza
14 Scion Frs
14 Mazda3

Got tired...about to leave, stopped at Dodge dealer to test a beautiful white SXT.
Loved it. Wife tested it...loved it.

We decided it was completely unpractical and left for a drink at a local brewery...to mull over what we should ACTUALLY buy for ourselves - we were replacing an aging Sonata and this was a compliment to our Honda Fit(another practical economic car).

...went back an hour later and bought the SXT. We really liked the 100th anniversary addition, but they just wouldn't lower the price to what our Max $$$ was. And, my wife hated the seats anyway.

So, here we are. Thanks for welcoming us to the forum, and we look forward to adding some fun back into our lives!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,512 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Maryland. Enjoy the site.

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing: Hello and Welcome from Wyandotte Michigan !!! :Racing:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z, glad to have you here! :smileup:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,634 Posts
Welcome from AZ.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Welcome to the Z from South Carolina. I'm glad you bought American this time over another import. This is a great car. You and your wife won't regret it.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Northern California. Come on in for the best help, food for thought, and conversation there is to find anywhere. Life is GOOD with a Challenger! Glad you're here. :smileup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome! You can get xx mpg from those cars but what they have in gas milage and practicality they lack in attitude. You will enjoy this car and enjoy being seen in it. I feel like a total rock star everytime I take my Challenger out........congratulations!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts