Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm coming from the other challenger forum because I got banned there for "spam" despite never spamming and not even as much as posting a URL. And the admins won't reply to the appeal e-mail, so... yeah, that's great. I had only three posts and made absolutely zero even slightly abrasive comments.

Now I'm hoping this forum isn't so weird! :) I'm trying to decide between sticking to SXT and switching to scat. I'll post about that in a different sub-section.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Gee, IDK...could it be your avatar?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That would be a silly reason to ban me, but even if it was, what does that have to do with "spam?" Spam was the reason given. And why wouldn't I be asked to change it before instagibbing me? That's poor management. And then to ignore my e-mail afterward... all because of this avatar, you're suggesting? Even though I'd change it if told to.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,910 Posts
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

If it's a forum owned by Verticle Scope like this one you can click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom & have them review it. They will reverse it if they find nothing wrong.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the Z from NC! Glad you joined, enjoy the site!

If it's a forum owned by Verticle Scope like this one you can click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom & have them review it. They will reverse it if they find nothing wrong.
That is what I did and got no response, so I'm guessing it's not owned by them.

Thanks though, I appreciate your help!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Not an ideal avatar but, it could have said "Wake Up and Support Iran". All a matter of degrees I suppose. I wonder if he's open to changing it to "Don't Have a Dog in That Hunt". As far as the "other" forum, I wasn't banned but left after 11 years due to the heavy handed censorship. So I feel his pain.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not an ideal avatar but, it could have said "Wake Up and Support Iran". All a matter of degrees I suppose. I wonder if he's open to changing it to "Don't Have a Dog in That Hunt". As far as the "other" forum, I wasn't banned but left after 11 years due to the heavy handed censorship. So I feel his pain.
Hmm, not surprising you had issues too. So it's better here I take it; neither of us are gone/banned yet :).

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Hmm, not surprising you had issues too. So it's better here I take it; neither of us are gone/banned yet :).
Much friendlier, down to Earth group here. I haven't seen any of the egocentric types that were found on the other site. That's why all the long time members have left there also. Many have come here. It didn't used to be that way over there. Used to be some great conversations, knowledge trading and even knock down drag out arguments that were given great leeway, for entertainment purposes of course. As long as an argument was loaded with humor and sarcasm and not hostility, I don't see a need to pull it. You have to walk on eggshells there now, lest you incur the wrath of the Mod Gods. But now it seems to be mostly non-Mopar kids looking to stuff bigger boom boxes in their trunks.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
I'm coming from the other challenger forum because I got banned there for "spam" despite never spamming and not even as much as posting a URL. And the admins won't reply to the appeal e-mail, so... yeah, that's great. I had only three posts and made absolutely zero even slightly abrasive comments.

Now I'm hoping this forum isn't so weird! :) I'm trying to decide between sticking to SXT and switching to scat. I'll post about that in a different sub-section.
Hey, there are several members here that were banned there. We need a club.
Welcome from the ROT.
Font Badge Triangle Emblem Circle

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Verticle Scope owns Both CT and ForumZ, the one Called Forums is a different Company.
Yeah, it was CT. You know me btw, I think you replied to my thread where I did the window-weld driveshaft mod?

That account isn't banned, my new one got banned -- my original was registered via FB and that FB account is no longer activated (which I had stated before I got banned lol).

And hello again!

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
3,124 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. All I know is I really like it here. Hope you do as well.
I am new to Forums and tripped over my own feet learning a couple of times. Very grateful for the guidance I received. (y)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts