Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone direct me to a post or explain to me how to install HID headlights. I just bought the HID low and high beam kit and a capacitor for both sides and I'm wondering how easy of an install it'll be. Help is great appreciated

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well my friend I just learned that lesson the hard way. Depending on the year of your challenger if it's above 2008 you will need a ballast that will cancel out the signal that will be coming from your computer monitoring the headlights electric resistance. I spent over six bills because of that, I kept burning out ballast and bulbs. If you already have the lights and hardware the ballasts should not run you more than 100.00 for the pair I would suggest that you get someone who's familiar with those system to install it for you. Good luck!

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
It's a fairly simple installation, feel free to call us if you need assistance. Even if you didn't buy your HID conversion kit from us, we can still provide you troubleshooting tips: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It's a fairly simple installation, feel free to call us if you need assistance. Even if you didn't buy your HID conversion kit from us, we can still provide you troubleshooting tips: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.
See DiodeDynamics, that's why you guys are quickly becoming my favorite vendor here and over on Chargerforumz! You guys go above and beyond for customer service. In fact, I need to order some 5k 35w HID bulbs from you. I already have error eliminator and caricature from my charger. How much for just 35w h13 bulbs?

·
Challenger Lighting Pros!
250 Posts
I appreciate the kind words, unfortunately we don't offer a 5K HID bulb, however, our bulbs are much whiter on the kelvin scale than many of our competitors:

Our bulbs start at $39, +$5 shipping, but the dual beam bulbs like the H13 are slightly more expensive

Nick C.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts